Intermountain West Data Warehouse / Western Air Quality Study
Technical Committee meeting
CIRA, 3785 Laporte Avenue, Fort Collins, CO
September 23, 2015 – 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM MDT
call 1-800-768-2983 and use access code 4918837
8:30 AM Welcome, roll call, agenda review, lunch orders for delivery ($11 cash/person) (Tom Moore)
· Close the loop on the completed tasks
· Winter Regional Ozone Modeling
· 2011a Source Apportionment
· Available 2011b MPE results
· Categories – which are projected vs. held constant
· Which categories are provided from EPA platforms?
· Which categories are projected within the WAQS effort?
· Where are we with certainty-completeness-accuracy on the WAQS O&G projections?
o Go with current 2020 O&G projections
o Do Basin/State percentage adjustments to existing 2020 projections to create “revised ~2025 projections”
o Need to develop new baseline year and brand new projections ~2025
12:00 PM Break (lunch delivered for those who ordered, meeting re-starts after everyone has their lunch)
12:15 Projections, continued (Tom)
· Emissions work roundtable discussion – decisions on remaining modeling
3:15 Data Warehouse, continued
4:00 Technical Committee calls/meetings, IWDW-WAQS outreach