2016_0204 dw operations
Date: Feb. 4, 2016
Time: 3:00-4:00pm MST
Call in: 1-800-768-2983 and access code 4918837
1. Action items from the previous call
2. Data request overview
3. Modeling platforms
- update on 2011b file transfers IWDW modeling platform description Wiki
- Review 2011b 2025 emissions Wiki
4. Tool development
- Update from Tools workgroup call
- MPE plot browser
- Emissions GIS - demos
5. Follow up on CARMMS/Mancos Shale discussions
6. Other items
- Procedures outline
- IWDW SOW
- Zac - NEI based O&G basins wiki
- Shawn - get verdict from ACNS on ports for Globus: now word yet
- Shawn - finish mods to MPE plot browser: adding sort and filter to table
- Shawn - import 2011b model-to-obs datasets: will focus on using obs db; Zac will send files for UT, WY, CO special studies that are not in obs db.
- Rodger/Tom - solicit input for Procedures doc.
- Ralph - Modeling platform spec sheets
Ralph indicated Environ should be able to get the 2011a SA visualization tool, including the virtual receptor grid, to the DW next week.
/data2/ Base 2011b: AMET; AQ/CAMx/inputs/icbc/; EMIS/inputs; EMIS/CAMx; EMIS/CAMx/premerged; EMIS/software; MET/WinterO3/WRF; MET/WinterO3/plots
Benchmark packages are pending - Zac is working on emissions processing; long list of things to do given Mohamed's situation. Tom indicated deliverable dates are flexible; Zac pointed out funding is not.
Zac will continue to build out narratives for other pollutants, possibly add other seasons. Send note to Tech. Comm. when wiki is completed.
Tom suggested adding discussion or table indicating how changes are reflected in NEI vs WAQS emissions. Tom/Rodger/Zac collaborate on intro narrative...
Other tools, including emissions GIS demos, are available for review.
- Ralph - Coordinate transfer of R1 SA visualization tool and db to CIRA
- Rodger – send link to Tech. Comm. for SA spreadsheets
- Zac - continue to build out narratives in 2011b Future emissions wiki
- Rodger/Zac - collaborate on MPE checklist links