The IWDW-WAQS Wiki contains documentation for the Western Air Quality Study (WAQS) and the Intermountain West Data Warehouse (IWDW) Project. Additional Project information can be found on the IWDW About Page.
- 3SAQS 2008b Modeling Platform
- 3SAQS 2011a Modeling Platform
- 3SAQS 2011b Modeling Platform
- Winter Modeling
- Oil & Gas Emissions Modeling
- Source Apportionment Modeling
IWDW is a website and dataserver that provides access to WAQS modeling plaforms, data from a variety of air quality monitoring networks, and tools to explore and analyze modeling results and air quality observations.
- WAQS Modeling Platform Data Request
- Monitoring (Monitoring data available on the IWDW that can be used for model validation)
- Database Query Wizard (Tool to query and download observational data and paried model-to-obs datasets from the IDW)
- IWDW-WAQS Project and Committee Meeting Archive
- IWDW-WAQS Project Stewards
- IWDW Tools Workgroup
- IWDW Operations