2015_0929 DW Operations
Date: Sept. 29, 2015
Time: 2:30pm MDT
Call in: 1-800-768-2983 and access code 4918837
1. Action items from 2015_0911 DW Operations
2. Tech. Comm. follow up
- Tools sub-group
- display recent updates to IWDW web content
- web page updates - about page: procedures, citation info, etc.
3. Issue Tracking
4. File transfers to DW
- 2008b plots
- 2011b emissions inputs
- 2011b CMAQ
5. TFS update
- 1. Action items from 9/11:
Zac updated winter O3 modeling and provided a link to met document.
- 2. Tech comm. follow up:
About page will include IWDW procedures, Project background, Study and its evolution, Studies page, list of participating agency representation on Governing Board & Oversight Comm.
Dustin and Rodger will look into adding a "recent updates" section to the DW website.
Group discussed Cooperator representation on Tools workgroup, and possible
- 3. Reviewed items on the IWDW issue tracker. Item #34 generated discussion on how to provide relevant modeling products file level metadata. Group will look into providing metadata for O&G sectors of SMOKE output files (generated possibly from scans SMOKE report files) and generating linkage between source/county/speciation profile ID -> speciation profile. Addition of these metadata will initially be as a wiki entry titled "O&G emissions models".
- 4. File transfers:
2008b plots (need to transfer from UNC)
2011b emissions inputs (dir on viking is empty)
2011a CMAQ - "on the way"
- 5. Dustin is working on implementing GIT for DW code base source control
- Ralph - 2011b CMAx and CMAQ spec sheets
- Zac - 2011a/b benchmark packages
- Zac - Create "O&G emissions models" wiki
- Zac - file transfers (2008b plots to viking; /Base11b/CAMx/EMIS/inputs/ ?)
- Rodger - add updated data use agreement to data request UI (considerations include how to apply retroactively to previous requests)
- Rodger - draft about page and procedures doc