2015_0120 DW Operations
Date: Jan. 20, 2015 2:30pm MST
Time: 1-866-398-2885 and access code 747721
1. Review action items from 1/6/15 DW ops. meeting
2. Data Request procedures
- release and testing of new data request from (e.g. AECOM's pending request) demo
- "packaging" base and future emissions on DW data request tools
3. Concept for National O&G Workgroup repository page on the DW website (Tom) memo
4. Draft document for DW visualization tools. draft ppt
DW website Data Request Form:
There was discussion on where the "I agree" check box should be placed in the life cycle of the data request process. Currently it must be check by the the person making the request before the request is submitted. There was no strong consensus to place it elsewhere.
Currently, additional data requests under an existing project have all user input text box fields blank. It was decided that the system should auto populate field entries from previous requests. Perhaps an alert should be given to modify the user input metadata if the intended use of this additional request differs from previous requests under that project. (Dustin)
Some of the wording of the current Data Use Agreement is out of date. Tom will look over the current agreement and make modifications.
DW website Studies Page:
Rename the link on the Studies page for the "Smoke 2008b" Scenario to something that reflects that documentation is also provided for the 2020 case emissions sectors. Also rename wiki page accordingly.