2015-09-11 IWDW-WAQS Project Stewards
Date: Sept. 11, 2015
Time: 11-12:30pm MDT
Call in: 1-800-768-2983 and access code 4918837
- Data Use Agreement Draft (docx) Updated 9/8/2015 with comments received to-date
- Disclaimer - "The opinions from this study do not reflect the opinions of the WAQS Cooperators."
- Disclaimer - "Requester assumes ownership of transformed data, and will make an effort to identify to whom they have provided transformed data."
- Acknowledgement - “We acknowledge the Intermountain West Data Warehouse - Western Air Quality Study (IWDW - WAQS) for producing and making available their model output"
- Landing Page - Please see the page [http://views.cira.colostate.edu/tsdw_test/Data/] for examples of how to cite datasets obtained from the IWDW
- How to cite - Author/Rightsholder. (Year). Title of data set (Version number) [Description of files]. Retrieved from http:// [download date]
- Example: Intermountain West Data Warehouse - Western Air Quality Study (IWDW-WAQS) (2015). 2011b CAMx Modeling Platform [Specific data files]. Retrieved from http://views.cira.colostate.edu/tsdw/ on [date of request authorization]
- Data Request Overview Request ID:
- ID 3282 (ENVIRON/RAQC - 2008b, 2008b_2020, 2011a)
- ID 3297 (AECOM/EPA - 2008b CAMx source)
- 3309 (EPA - 2011a Met
- ID 80 (status)
- ID 3288 (status)